Sales Release Policy and Procedures
Thank you for your interest in California Pacific Homes Communities. In order to create a fair and orderly home purchase process, California Pacific Homes (CPH) has established the following procedures:
- Homes available at phased sales releases will be offered to prospects that have submitted an application and are pre-approved for a loan by the CPH preferred lender, Loan Depot. All funds to close MUST be readily available and in a financial institution in the United States.
- Homes will be offered to pre-approved, non-contingent prospects, specifically to the party/parties whose names appear on the loan pre-approval. The addition or deletion of any party will deem the loan pre-approval contingent and will require an updated loan pre-approval prior to reserving a home. Seller reserves the right to limit sales to non-owner occupied homebuyers.
- In order to reserve a home at a phase release pre-approved prospects are required to visit the sales office the week prior to the phase release to register their interest in purchasing a home, review homes being offered at the phase release, visit the site where the homes will be built, and advise the sales agent of homes that they are interested in purchasing in the phase. Prospect must be available to sign the Purchase Agreement within three (3) days of reservation or time scheduled by sales agent.
- Homes released will be offered by appointment only to the pre-approved prospects who preview the current phase and have met the requirements noted above in paragraph 2.
- Any prospective buyer who reserves a home and elects to cancel the reservation or subsequent purchase of that home, for any reason, will be removed from the priority list. Should you wish to be added back to the priority list to purchase another home you will be added to the bottom of the current list of pre-approved prospects. Make your selections carefully, it is better to wait if you are not absolutely certain.
- To reserve a home you will need to provide a Good Faith Deposit, in the form of a personal check or Cashier’s Check, made out to Fidelity National Title Group, with the prospective buyer listed as the remitter. No business line checks, cash, or other forms of funds will be accepted as deposits. See specific community for deposit amount. Deposit amount is subject to change without notice. Please confirm the current deposit amount required with a sales agent prior to the phase release.
- It is the prospects sole responsibility to be informed about dates and times of phase releases. CPH will attempt to advise you of upcoming sales phase release dates, however, CPH is not responsible for undelivered emails or other messages that are not received.
- CPH reserves the right to pre-sell any home prior to a sales phase release and there is no guarantee that the home you are interested will be available at time of the sales phase release.
- Any prospect that reserves a home must be available to sign all purchase documents, select and finalize options at the Design Center and execute all documents necessary to close Escrow according to the deadline specified in the Significant Dates/Deadlines section listed on the Purchase Agreement.
- To visit our sales office and tour our homes, face coverings must be worn, hands washed and or sanitized, please refrain from touching surfaces, practice social distancing and to adhere to social distancing and follow CDC guidelines, site tours are limited to those who will be going on title.